In this fun showcase event, scientists from Leica Microsystems invite you to experience how microscopy has changed with the arrival of the world’s first imaging Microhub, Mica.
Imagine having everything you need for your microscopy workflows in one place, with a sample-protecting incubator and all with the single push of a button.
"That is super cool!" "Just perfect!". Those were just some of the reactions from scientists after seeing Mica for the first time.
Mica must be experienced, so tune in to this webinar to see demonstrations, short presentations, and discussions led by the Leica Microsystems Advanced Workflow Specialist team – and see why Mica has brought a new era in microscopy.
What you will learn:
- Simplify your experimental set-up and increase reproducibility with automatic selection and optimisation of imaging settings
- Visualise 4 colors simultaneously in widefield and then switch to confocal without ever moving your sample
- Get greater efficiency and a faster track to publication with intelligent automation and AI-supported analysis
- Svenja Kunerth, Advanced Workflow Specialist, Leica Microsystems
- Alexandr Pospech, Advanced Workflow Specialist, Leica Microsystems
- Selcuk Caliskan, Product Sales Specialist, Leica Microsystems